Are You Interested in Becoming A Master Gardener Volunteer in Franklin County?
- The Franklin County office of Ohio State University Extension conducts training for new Master Gardener Volunteers every other year. The next training will begin in January 2018.
If you are interested in applying for a spot in the 2018 class, you must attend one of 3 scheduled orientation meetings in order to receive an application.
Master Gardener Volunteers work on projects such as these:
- Community Gardens
- Garden Classes and Workshops
- Gardening Information Booths at festivals and community events
- Horticulture Therapy Gardens
- Specialty Gardens
- Public Gardens (Franklin Park Conservatory, Park of Roses, Whetstone, Topiars)
- Home and Garden Hotline
- Research Projects
- Many More!
For more information, click here.