All 4-H projects must have a fair entry by June 3 in order to take the project to the fair.
- A fair entry is different than the 4-H project enrollment that was made by April 1. The fair needs to know which projects you are planning on finishing and bringing to the fair.
Fair entry instructions are available on the Franklin County Fair website.
- There are two different sets of instructions on the website on the "forms" page. One set is for the members to follow and the other is for the club advisor.
- When you log in, use the green button to enter the email address used when you enrolled as a 4-H member earlier this year. The password is the same that you used then too.
- LIVESTOCK PROJECTS - Make sure to enter your show class. Another option that you may want to make an entry for is showmanship.
- VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT CHECK OUT UNTIL ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY HAVE MADE THEIR FAIR ENTRIES. The system will not allow you to check out and then start another person's entries. Before you begin, make sure you have your whole family's entry information completed. If a change needs to be made, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are only registering your 4-H project evaluations, your balance will be $0. Please check that option on the payment screen. Entry fees are charged for Junior Fair Special Events (example: Arrangement Challenge, Veggie Car Derby) and animals brought to the fair, not 4-H Interview Evaluations. You only pay the $3 surcharge if you are paying with a credit card. Also, please note the difference between Open and Junior Fair Fair Special Events. You are welcome to participate in Open Class events, just know the difference, especially when signing up for Photo and Baking events.