Are you planning to can your own food this year? Curious about home food preservation methods and interested in learning more? Although we continue to work from home as canning season begins, OSU Extension professionals are available to answer your home food preservation questions and provide credible resources to help you can safely and successfully. You may also be interested in our second series - Food Preservation Office Hours. Please click here for more information. Both series are free and open to all.
- June 5: Overview of food preservation methods
- June 12: Water bath canning
- June 19: Pressure canning
- June 26: Pickling and fermentation
- July 10: Freezing fruits and vegetables
- July 17: Dehydration