Local Matters, Godman Guild, InFACT and Ohio State University Extension invite the public to join them in a workshop series to help plan for the 2018 growing season. The workshops will be held at Godman Guild, 303 E 6th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201. Click here, to view the workshop series flyer.
Dates & Topics include:
• Tuesday, 1/30 – Biointensive methods, strategies and planning
• Thursday, 2/15 – Seed Starting Basics & Cold Weather Crops
• Wednesday, 2/28 – Integrated Pest Management
• Thursday, 3/15 – Seed Starting & Warm Weather Crops
• Monday, 3/26 - Good Agricultural Practices
• All meetings are from 6 P.M – 7:30 P.M.
• FREE and open to the public