If your credit score is less than 640 and/or any of the following apply to you, we recommend registering for our free Money Management workshop. If your credit score is greater than 640, we recommend registering for Home Buyer Education.
- Don't know your credit score
- Need a savings plan
- No funds saved for a down payment
- Less than two years of steady income
- Had a bankruptcy within the last two years
You will learn:
- How to create a monthly budget
- Savings and investment options
- How to get out of debt
- How to improve your credit score
- Student loan debt management
The Money Management workshop is a total of eight hours (two four-hour sessions). You must attend both sessions to receive a certificate of completion.
Please register for the workshop in advance here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
This workshop will be held via Zoom. The link to access the class will be sent out prior to class. You will need to install Zoom on your mobile device or computer. It is free to use.