Virtual 4-H Club for outdoor enthusiasts! You don't have to be involved with 4-H to join. The club will last 9 weeks, and each week is a different lesson. We hope to challenge each participant to learn more about those skills as a family. We hope to see you each week, but it is okay if you cannot attend all weeks. Space is limited and geared towards novice level or beginners.
WHEN: Wednesdays, 11AM - 12PM, June 3 - July 29
REGISTER: Required. Please visit go.osu.edu/outdoorexplorer for more details.
Topics each week include:
- June 3rd: Taking a Hike
- June 10th: Birds and Animal Tracks
- June 17th: Let's go Camping
- June 24th: Biking Basics
- July 1st: Pond Exploration and Fishing
- July 8th: Bees and Pollinators
- July 15th: Watersports
- July 22nd: All About Trees
- July 29th: Weather and Sky