Drowing in student loan debt? Ready to equip yourself with tools to minimize the burden of student loan debt? Then our workshop is perfect for you.
- Navigating the U.S. Department of Education StudentAid.gov website
- Steps to take before you graduate, leave school, or enroll less than half-time
- Repayment plans for your federal student loans
- Steps you can take if you're behind on payments or in default
- How to stay out of default
Please click here to register.
Student loan debt workshops taught by or on behalf of OSU Extension are offered as an educational service only. We do not provide investment, financial, tax or legal advice. This information is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, financial, tax and/or legal advisors. Please consult with one of these professionals if you need advice. The links to third-party resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only. Neither The Ohio State University or OSU Extension endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entitites or individuals associated with these links. The Ohio State University and OSU Extension bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.