Join us this summer for the Columbus Urban Farm Tour Series! A joint project sponsored by OSU Extension, Franklin County and the Columbus Urban Farmers Network, the Columbus Urban Farm Tour Series is designed to provide an inside look at several local urban farms, demonstrating the many benefits of urban farming in central Ohio. The tour series is free and open to the public, and there is no advanced registration required to participate. Farm tours will be held rain or shine, and participants should dress accordingly.
- July 30, from 2-4 p.m. at Franklinton Gardens: Urban Fruit and Vegetable Production and Marketing Tour
- Aug. 6, from 2-4 p.m. at Clarfield Farm: Large-Scale Urban Farm Tour
- Aug. 7, from 1-2 p.m. at Italian Village Urban Farm: Multi-Location, Mission-Driven Urban Farm Tour
- Aug. 13, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at Scotts Community Garden Campus at Franklin Park Conservatory: Demonstration Food Garden Tour
- Aug. 14, from 2-4 p.m. at Weurfulville Suburban Farmstead: Suburban Homestead Tour
Click here for more information about the Columbus Urban Farm Tour Series. The Columbus Urban Farmers Network is an alliance of urban farms and food producers in Columbus. The goal of the network is to strengthen and expand the local food system by producing food in urban areas of Columbus.