Do you ever feel like you are stuck in your routine? Do you make everyday decisions without thinking about your choice? OSU Extension, Franklin County now has a Mindful Wellness program to help!
The Mindful Wellness program is designed to equip healthy adults with practice and skills to strengthen the mind-body connection and promote holistic health and wellness across the lifespan. Mindful wellness lessons provide individuals with:
- Basic information regarding mindfulness activities and the value of mind-body health
- Time to practice mindfulness activities in a supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to share mindfulness experiences with others and learn about mindfulness from others
- Current resources which address mindfulness and mind-body health
There are five lessons in the mindful wellness curriculum, each designed to last about an hour. The lessons may standalone or be combined to create a series of 3-5 lessons. Topics include:
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindful Foundations
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Eating
- Mindful Living
To learn more about or request the mindful wellness program, please contact Jenny Lobb, Extension Educator, at email@example.com or 614-866-6900 x230.