ALERT! CARTEENS will be held in person starting August 3. WARNING: If you do not complete the payment after you fill out your registration, your registration will not be considered complete.
Court personnel do not register for you. Participants must register online.
Click on the date below you want to register for. Credit card payment is required in the amount of $50.
August 3, 2021 ***This class will be held in person***
August 31, 2021 ***This class will be held in person***
October 5, 2021***This class will be held in person***
November 2, 2021***This class will be held in person***
November 30, 2021***This class will be held in person***
Questions? Please contact Sue Hogan - email@example.com
- The 4-H CARTEENS program will be held on the date assigned. Check-in runs from 6:00 –6:30 p.m.The session begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. and those arriving late will be considered absent and will not receive anycourt attendance credit..
- A non-refundable fee of $50 will be collected online with a credit card. Parents/Guardians will not be charged for attendance.
- All participants must attend with a parent/guardian regardless of their age, and participants will not be permitted to leave before the session is completed. Those leaving will not receive court attendance credit and will be required to appear for a further court hearing.
- All cell phones and other devices must be turned off during the program by all participants includingparents/guardians. Reading books, etc.is also not permitted. Please contact your court/diversion personnel if you are unable to adhere to this policy.
- The program location is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted.
- Respectable behavior is required at all times during the session. Any youth and their parents/guardians exhibiting unruly, disrespectful or uncooperative behavior shall be removed from the session. Court referred offenders will be reported to Juvenile Court personnel and the court will provide instructions regarding a further court hearing.
- Vending machines are NOT available on site. You may bring a bottled or canned non-alcoholic beverage, or a beverage in a cup.
To register, please click on the date above you want to attend.