ALERT! CARTEENS will be online for the time being and your session will be held on ZOOM. However, besides the Cvent site, you must also go to an go.osu.edu site where you will complete online permission forms for the virtual session. You will be given that link once your Cvent registration is paid and complete. WARNING: If you do not complete these forms you will not be sent a Zoom link to your registered session.
Court personnel do not register for you. Participants must register online.
Click on the date below you want to register for. Credit card payment is required in the amount of $50.
**Attention, as of April 6, 2021 registrations will now be completed in Qualtrics with online permissions and payment all in one registration. For participants who registered for May and June before April 6, please follow the above directions about completing the online permissions survey with the link that was in the Cvent confirmation email. A Zoom link for all participants who completed their payment and online permissions will be sent out a few days prior to the class date.***
May 4, 2021 *Registration is full* *Cvent registration only, please follow instructions for completing online permission form found in registration confirmation email.
August 31, 2021
October 5, 2021
November 2, 2021
November 30, 2021
Questions? Please contact Sue Hogan - email@example.com
- The 4-H CARTEENS program will be held once a month.The session begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. and those arriving late will be considered absent and will not receive any court attendance credit.
- A non-refundable fee of $50 will be collected online with a credit card. Parents/Guardians will not be charged for attendance.
- All participants must attend with a parent/guardian regardless of their age, and participants will not be permitted to leave before the session is completed. Those leaving will not receive court attendance credit and will be required to appear for a further court hearing.
- All participants must be visible in the full frame of the camera. Please reschedule if this is not possible.
- Respectable behavior is required at all times during the session. Any youth and their parents/guardians exhibiting unruly, disrespectful or uncooperative behavior shall be removed from the session. Court referred offenders will be reported to Juvenile Court personnel and the court will provide instructions regarding a further court hearing.
To register, please click on the date above you want to attend.