Court personnel do not register for you. Participants must register online.
Click on the date below you want to register for. Credit card payment is required in the amount of $50.
July 9, 2019 - FULL
November 12, 2019
December 10, 2019
Questions? Please contact Sue Hogan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 4-H CARTEENS program will be held on the date assigned. Check in runs from 6:00 –6:30 p.m. The session begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. and those arriving late will be considered absent and will not receive any court attendance credit.
- A non-refundable fee of $50 will be collected online with a credit card. Parents/Guardians will not be charged for attendance.
- All participants must attend with a parent/guardian regardless of their age, and participants will not be permitted to leave before the session is completed. Those leaving will not receive court attendance credit and will be required to appear for a further court hearing.
- All cell phones, etc., must be turned off during the program by all participants including parents. Please reschedule if this is not possible.
- The program location is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted.
- Appropriate clothing as mandated by the court should be worn; no strapless tops, sweat pants, hats, etc. This dress code applies to all participants.
- Respectable behavior is required at all times during the session. Any youth and their parents/guardians exhibiting unruly, disrespectful or uncooperative behavior shall be removed from the session. Court referred offenders will be reported to Juvenile Court personnel and the court will provide instructions regarding a further court hearing.
To register, please click on the date above you want to attend.
Parking is located behind the building and is free.