ALERT! CARTEENS will be online for the time being and your session will be held on ZOOM. However, besides the Cvent site, you must also go to an go.osu.edu site where you will complete online permission forms for the virtual session. You will be given that link once your Cvent registration is paid and complete. WARNING: If you do not complete these forms you will not be sent a link to your registered session.
Court personnel do not register for you. Participants must register online.
Click on the date below you want to register for. Credit card payment is required in the amount of $50.
March 9, 2021 *Registration is full*
June 1, 2021
July 6, 2021
August 3, 2021
August 31, 2021
October 5, 2021
November 2, 2021
November 30, 2021
Questions? Please contact Sue Hogan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 4-H CARTEENS program will be held once a month.The session begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. and those arriving late will be considered absent and will not receive any court attendance credit.
- A non-refundable fee of $50 will be collected online with a credit card. Parents/Guardians will not be charged for attendance.
- All participants must attend with a parent/guardian regardless of their age, and participants will not be permitted to leave before the session is completed. Those leaving will not receive court attendance credit and will be required to appear for a further court hearing.
- All participants must be visible in the full frame of the camera. Please reschedule if this is not possible.
- Respectable behavior is required at all times during the session. Any youth and their parents/guardians exhibiting unruly, disrespectful or uncooperative behavior shall be removed from the session. Court referred offenders will be reported to Juvenile Court personnel and the court will provide instructions regarding a further court hearing.
To register, please click on the date above you want to attend.