Resources for Virtural Club Connections
Club Officer Resoures
Click here for resources for your 4-H club's officers.
2021 Club Enrollment
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR CLUB ADVISORS
- Club Advisor To-Do List
- Charter Checklist - Due to Extensin Office April 1, 2021
- Charter Checklist (fillable)
- Club Constitution (for new clubs)
- 4-H Club Minimum Guidelines
- Activity Fee Checklist - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2021
- Activity Fee Checklist (fillable)
- Annual Financial Summary (due January 2021)
- Project Book Order Form
- Health History Form - Keep these forms at club meetings if parents aren't present.
- Request for Membership Across County Lines Form - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2021
- Winning 4-H Plan - A plan for 4-H members with special learning needs to complete 4-H projects.
- 4HOnline - How to Access Your Family Profile
- Horse Project Information (also refer to www.fchorse.org)
- Permission to Participate in Horse Projects - Due April 1, 2021
- Horse ID Form - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2021
- Franklin County Fair Equine Activities Disclosure - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2021
- Horse Lease Guidelines