Resources for Vitural Club Connections
Virtual Office Hours
Just because Beth and Rachel are working from home doesn't mean you can't come hang out with us! Do you have questions about 4-H or need some help figuring out your club meeting options? We're here for you! Pop in anytime during our virtual office hours to chat about 4-H.
TUESDAYS - 2:00pm -4:00pm
THURSDAYS - 10:00am - 12:00 noon
Club Officer Resoures
Click here for resources for your 4-H club's officers.
2020 Club Enrollment
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR CLUB ADVISORS
- Club Advisor To-Do List
- Charter Checklist - Due to Extensin Office April 1, 2020
- Club Constitution (for new clubs)
- 4-H Club Minimum Guidelines
- Activity Fee Checklist - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2020
- Annual Financial Summary (due January 2020)
- Project Book Order Form
- Health History Form - Keep these forms at club meetings if parents aren't present.
- Request for Membership Across County Lines Form - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2020
- Winning 4-H Plan - A plan for 4-H members with special learning needs to complete 4-H projects.
- 4HOnline - How to Access Your Family Profile
- Horse Project Information (also refer to www.fchorse.org)
- Permission to Participate in Horse Projects - Due April 1, 2020
- Horse ID Form - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2020
- Franklin County Fair Equine Activities Disclosure - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2020
- Horse Lease Guidelines
- 2020 Franklin County Fair Livestock Requirement Summary ***Changes in 2020. Please review closely.***
- Dog Project Information
- Permission to Participate in Dog Projects - Due to Extension Office April 1, 2020
- Dog Project Vaccination Form (due at Dog Show)