2019 Pre-Fair Packet
The Pre-Fair Packet for 4-H families is now available for download. It includes:
- Tips for project judging
- Project judging/evaluation schedules
- Ganyard Building setup and watch schedule
- Website resources
- Livestock skill information
- Pop Stand shift schedule
- Burke Building cleanup schedule
- 4-H Pork Dinner Information
- and so much more...
2019 Livestock Possession Dates & Other Important Information
All 4-H members taking livestock projects to the Franklin County Fair should download the LIVESTOCK REQUIRMENT SUMMARY which has information regarding deadlines for possession and other requirements. Franklin County Fair ID Forms are due to the fair office within ten days of possession. (Do not submit an ID form for the pet rabbit project.)
2018 Franklin County 4-H Project Evaluation Award Results (2019 Coming Soon)
- Clothing & Quilting Project Results
- Public Speaking Results
- Miscellaneous Project Results
- Creative Expression Project Results
- Food & Nutrition Project Results
- Natural Resources, Small Animal, & Horticulture Project Results
- Pet Rabbit Results
- Dog Show Results
- Beef Show Results
- Goat Show Results
- Horse Show Results - Not Currently Available
- Poultry Show Results
- Rabbit Show Results
- Sheep Show Results
- Swine Show Results
Sponsor a Franklin County junior Fair award.
Sponsor a new Rabbit or Poultry Cage for the Fair.
- CLICK HERE for the sponsorship form.