Click Here to Visit the Franklin County Fair Website
2020 Franklin County Fair - July 18-25
2019 Franklin County 4-H Project Evaluation Award Results
- Clothing & Quilting Project Results
- Public Speaking Results
- Leadership, Health and Genealogy Project Results
- Creative Expression Project Results
- Food & Nutrition Project Results
- STEM Project Results
- Natural Resources Project Results
- Shooting Sports and Self-Determined Project Results
- Commpanion Animal Project Results
- Dog Show Results (Coming Soon)
- Livestock Show Results (Coming Soon)
2020 Pre-Fair Packet- Coming Soon
The Pre-Fair Packet for 4-H families is now available for download. It includes:
- Tips for project judging
- Project judging/evaluation schedules
- Ganyard Building setup and watch schedule
- Website resources
- Livestock skill information
- Pop Stand shift schedule
- Burke Building cleanup schedule
- 4-H Pork Dinner Information
- and so much more...
2020 Livestock Possession Dates & Other Important Information
All 4-H members taking livestock projects to the Franklin County Fair should download the LIVESTOCK REQUIRMENT SUMMARY which has information regarding deadlines for possession and other requirements. Franklin County Fair ID Forms are due to the fair office within ten days of possession. (Do not submit an ID form for the pet rabbit project.)
Sponsor a Franklin County junior Fair award.
Sponsor a new Rabbit or Poultry Cage for the Fair.
- CLICK HERE for the sponsorship form.