Get Your Gardening Questions Answered at the "Ask a Master Gardener" Booth!
Throughout the growing season, Franklin County Master Gardener Volunteers are ready to answer your gardening questions, like how to have the greenest lawn, plumpest tomatoes, and most hospitable pollinator garden on the block! Visit our “Ask a Master Gardener” booth at a number of community events in Franklin County this summer, where Master Gardener Volunteers will answer your questions, diagnose plant health problems, and provide free resources to help you have the best growing season ever. See the below list of events where the “Ask a Master Gardener” booth will be present or click here to view our Events Calendar.
- April 29: Southside Fruit Park Planting at Reeb Avenue (Columbus)
- May 5-6: German Village Garten Club Plant Sale
- May 6: Worthington Farmers Market
- May 11-13: Chadwick Arboretum & Learning Gardens Plant Sale and Auction (Columbus)
- May 13: Gahanna Herb Day
- May 13: Roots & Roof's (Weinland Park)
- June 24: Pollinator Palooza at Franklin Park Conservatory
- June 10: Franklin County Farm Bureau Breakfast on the Farm (London)
- Aug. 12-13: COSI Farm Days (Columbus)
- Sept. 8-10: Dispatch Fall Home & Garden Show (Columbus)
OSU Extension, Franklin County has one of the largest Master Gardener Volunteer programs in Ohio with 202 certified Master Gardener Volunteers. To learn more about the program, click here.
If you would like to arrange for the “Ask a Master Gardener” booth to be at an event in your community, contact Mike Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.