Support us and our community service!
- We educate Franklin County gardeners through our Garden Information Line, our website, and through educational programs taught throughout the county.
- We share our knowledge, expertise, and passion for sustaining the environment, beautifying the county, and assisting residents in growing their own food.
- We assist in community gardens and school gardens.
- We teach youth and adults about starting gardens, growing food, gardening with woody plants and perennials, designing gardens, and gardening sustainably.
- Our Veggie Trials donated 1692 pounds of fresh vegetables to communities in 2014.